Congress is currently finalizing a broad “budget reconciliation” bill that is expected to include many of the “human infrastructure” provisions included in President Biden’s American Jobs Plan and American Families Plan. We ask you to join us to send a message to your lawmakers to support full funding of the provision permanently incentivizing states to :
- deliver or improve Home- and Community-Based Services programs, including through increasing wages and benefits for direct care workers
- support the grant program funding strategies to recruit and retain direct care workers, and
- include the provisions of the WORK NOW Act.
Mill Neck Services is pleased to announce that all day programs (Day Habilitation, SEMP, Respite and Community Habilitation) are currently in operation. The agency will continue to carefully monitor the status of COVID-19 and review guidance issued by local, state and federal health authorities and provide updates as needed. For employment services, Mill Neck will be providing services remotely as approved by the state.
- Anonymous & Confidential Hotline – Phone Number: *67 (516) 580-1299, Email Address: ComplianceQA@millneck.org
- Mill Neck Services Corporate Compliance Officer – Carol-Lynn Mills, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org