Mill Neck Family of Organizations (MNFO) is an organization made up of a group of nonprofits, including Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf, Mill Neck Deaf Services, Lutheran Friends of the Deaf and Mill Neck Foundation. MNFO serves the Deaf and hard-of-hearing community through every stage of life, from infancy, to K-12 education, to employment, to eldercare, and everything in between.
To create a world in which Deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals are included, empowered, celebrated and embraced as equals through quality and accessible education, sign language, spiritual development, employment, and habilitation programs and services.
- Empower people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing through resources, technology, sign language and support services
- Advocate for the social justice and equality of people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Promote confidence and independence through specially designed educational and vocational programs
- Integrity, transparency and responsible stewardship for the resources and assets entrusted in our care
- Respect for the worth and dignity of all individuals